An experienced Accountant / Consultant to join our International Desk F/M
Under the supervision of the Project Manager heading the International Desk, you would work with companies/groups, small and mid-sized companies, mainly foreign owners.
You will be in charge of various public accounting and consulting missions as:
- Providing support and advice to subsidiary companies bonding,
- Performing annual financial statement and tax compliance (French CAAP and IFRS),
- Preparing monthly and annual reports,
- Bookkeeping and following up on daily basis client's queries,
- Performing general tax advice (Tax returns, VAT returns, transfer princing...)
- DAF Part-time.
Desired starting date:As soon as possible.
Sofware used: Génération expert - Coala, EBP, Yooz, EIC and Silae.
- At least a master's degree in finance, accounting,
- English operational (oral and written),
- Strong Microsoft Office skills,
- Minimum 3 years successful experiences into an accounting firm working on French tax corporate,
- Experience abroad is a plus.
- Teamwork player
- Proactive solutions for development are much appreciated
- Seeking for personal and professional improvement
- Adaptative and multitask
- Accuracy and mindful
We are eager to meet you